This page is especially for schools and groups. Groups includes all ages, from brownies and cubs , sixth forms, clubs and societies. I have recently given talks to the inner wheel and sixth formers as well as younger groups.
I can offer a range of activities, workshops and materials to bring the natural world into your programmes.Copies of the newsletters are available on the newsletters tab.
Below I have put links to a pack of information. Click on the link and the documents will open. The links below are examples of workshops and activities , I can write and deliver bespoke programmes to enhance and fit in with your needs.
- Activities and about nature table explorer.
- Schools/groups magazine subscription form.
- Photographic workshop sheets.
- primary newsletter/worksheet example ( these can be written to match needs)
- Animal fact cards ( used in an activity) These can be downloaded and printed.
- nature table schoolspdf
- photo workshoppdf
- school newsletter primary pdf
- animal fact cardspdf
- subscription 2019:20 schools:groupspdf
Contact me on email@example.com