I love exploring and writing this blog , discoveries and travels shared are great fun.
Today I have updated the website and added some new pages to the menu at the top of the page.
I hope you enjoy them.
Click on menu and you will now find:
- An updated about page with contact details
- Explorations magazine- this has information about issue one and the launch and follow up activities. This will be updated with information about further issues.
- Explorations newsletters- this has digital copies of the newsletters published to read or download.
- Wild flower year– this is a page I’m excited about.I will be posting flowers with their dates as I discover them throughout the year.
- Events– this page has all the dates for newsletters and magazine publication. It also has dates for contributors to the magazine. As there are more events with naturetableexplorer.com they will be listed on this page.
- Schools and groups- this page will be added tomorrow with school and group materials and offers for talks and activities. There are examples of workshops that have been delivered on this page. I am available to work with groups and schools of all ages and abilities.
I hope this will add a new dimension to the blog linking it with the magazine and encouraging more people to become part of EXPLORATIONS either through the readers pages sending in stories and photos or by sending in articles and ideas.
Issue one is available to buy via PayPal at £5.20 which includes postage and packaging. Issue 2 is out on December the 5th. I’d love you to be involved with issue 3 , email all ideas and contributions to
Remember EXPLORE MORE!